Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Livestockin'


Let's just pause for a moment to consider the kind of person chemistry.com thought would be a good match for me:

"White hetrosexual [sic] male seeking nice female to spend my life with. I was born on July 22 1967. I am about 5'10" and live by myself in a Condo in Falls Church, Virginia. I work for a government contractor onsite at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing as a Materials Handler. Before that, I was a bank teller for BB&T for six and a half years. I have a bachelor's degree Communications from George Mason University, where I took some journalism related courses and wrote for the college newspaper. I also lended [sic] my vocal talents to the GMU radio station. In my spare time I like to read, spend time with friends at social gatherings, go to church services, go to movies or watch them either at home or at a friend's house, and I exercise at Bally Total Fitness. I also like bowling and miniature golf. I am seeking a woman who is professional, preferably someone with a full time job. However, If she is taking time off from work to go back to school, I can accept that, too. I would prefer a woman who is still able to have babies. I'd like someone who is reasonalbly [sic] attractive. I'm not really concerned with her height, And if she has a few extra pounds, that's allright[sic], too. My ideal mate doesn't have to be perfect, but reasonalbly [sic] physically attactive[sic], as well as understanding, someone I can see things eye to eye with."

CWAATPP!!! (cackling with astonishment, about to pee pants) I just made up an email emotronym!

1 comment:

  1. You. Have GOT. To be KIDDING me.

    UTFOWTLOC. Unable to figure out whether to laugh or cry! :)

    ReplyDelete